Calendar

Saturday, November 13, 2010

CLAW Updates

I would make the following announcements:

  1. There will be no 4th Saturday meeting in November, being that it's the Saturday after Thanksgiving and the Arts Alliance Center is closed (I updated the calendar to reflect that)
  2. Tentatively, in December, we were planning on meeting the 1st and 3rd Saturday. I say tentatively, as just now, I realized I still need to verify that the Arts Alliance Center will be open the last two weeks in December. I will call them on Tuesday to determine their days/hours of operation for December, and send a follow-up when I get back. Also, please let me know if the 1st/3rd Saturday in December is WORSE for you than just a 2nd Saturday meeting (the 4th Saturday being Christmas)
  3. In January, we will be resuming 2nd and 4th Saturday meetings (or just "suming" them, if we don't make a change)
  4. Please keep sharing your stuff electronically; it worked out well this last time

-Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment