Calendar

Saturday, November 20, 2010

December CLAW Meetings

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back on this!

In December, the 4th Saturday happens to fall on Christmas, for which I'm sure (a) many of you will be busy, and (b) the center will be closed. As such, at our last meeting, Tim proposed the following plan: Move the meetings, temporarily, and just for December, to the 1st and 3rd Saturday (December 4, and December 18). Because of this, we will not have a 2nd Saturday meeting in December (December 11).

Our schedule will resume to the 2nd/4th Saturdays again in January.

Assuming nobody has any problems with that, that is what we will do. Please let me know if this will be problematic!

Meanwhile, I'll update the calendar to reflect what I've just said.

Have a happy Thanksgiving, too.

-Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment