Calendar

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

CLAW and the Houston Indie Book Festival

Everybody,

I have submitted the form for CLAW to have a table at the Houston Indie Book Festival (http://indiebookfest.org/).

The event in question will be on April 2, from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. It is a free event to the public, so hopefully a lot of people will be there. I added the event to the CLAW calendar, since CLAW will be present at this event.

I'm interested in any ideas anybody might have about what we can have at our table, both to attract visitors, and to inform people about CLAW. So, please send those my way!

Also, if anybody could forward me the e-mail addresses of the three new attendees we had last meeting, I would appreciate having that contact information before sending some writing electronically for critique.

See you all at the next CLAW meeting (02/26/2011)!

-Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment