Calendar

Saturday, March 26, 2011

CLAW Announcements for 03/26/2011

We had a nice meeting today. Thank you to everybody who was able to attend.

I'd like to remind everybody that the Houston Indie Book Festival will be next Saturday, April 02, 2011, at Menil Park. The event is free and open to the public, and will be from 11 AM to 5 PM. However, participants should have a presence there from 9 AM to 6 PM. I plan on being there the entire time to help spread the word about CLAW. Find more information about the HIBF at http://indiebookfest.org/.

If anybody has any suggestions about stuff to bring and distribute other than the bookmarks we're putting together, please let me know!

Speaking of bookmarks, Tim put together a mock-up of the book mark. I have attached these. If there is an issue, please let Tim or I know before Monday at the latest.

I hope to see everybody there, if you can make it, even if you're just checking out all the books. :)

Our next CLAW meeting will be Saturday, April 9, 2011, from 10 AM to noon.

Keep sending out your stuff for critique. And keep sending out your feedback to those that do.

-Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment